About this low carb bread
- ONLY 1.5g NET CARBS PER SERVING – This Deli Rye Style Keto Bread Mix is a must try for those who miss the flavor, texture, and uses (see below) of traditional rye bread but want to watch the intake of carbs.
- READY IN JUST 2 HOURS – Because this Rye Keto Bread is so similar to traditional rye breads, it acts similarly to bread. Mix ingredients, allow to rise for ONE hour, and bake for 45 minutes. You can be eating fresh, delicious, low-carb rye bread in as little as two hours.
- QUICK, EASY-TO-FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS – Using just a couple ingredients from your refrigerator, combine and mix to make a delicious 12″ large bread loaf (can be made in a 9″ loaf pan, or placed on a large sheet pan for a more traditional French bread style loaf or individual French bread rolls). Yeast packet and caraway seeds included and packaged separately.
- SO MANY USES – We love this bread right out of the oven or toasted for sandwiches, buttered toast, French toast, and garlic breads. We use it as breading in our meatloaves and meatballs. The rye adds a pleasant flavor accent to your dish.
- DON’T THROW OUT THAT OLDER BREAD – This Rye Keto Bread is delicious when allowed to dry (become stale), seasoned, cut, and slow baked till dry to make delicious croutons or crunchy, crispy seasoned bread chips to go with your favorite dips.
- LOW CALORIE, VEGETARIAN AND VEGAN OPTIONS – Replace butter with olive oil or ghee (or other oils suitable for baking). Substitute eggs with chia eggs, flax eggs (or substitutes).
- SODIUM & SUGAR FREE – We personally use salt when preparing this bread mix, it is optional for those who need to watch their sodium intake or just don’t want to use it. It will not change the texture and the flavor is still delicious. Add salt or sugar substitute if you like those flavors in your bread.