About this low carb bread
- ONLY 1.5g NET CARBS PER SERVING – Sunrise Wheat Keto Bread Mix is a must try for those who miss the flavor, texture, and uses (see below) of traditional bread but want to watch the intake of carbs.
- READY IN JUST 2 HOURS – Because our bread is so similar to traditional bread, it acts very similarly to bread. Mix ingredients per instructions, allow to rise for ONE hour, and bake for 45 minutes. Fresh, delicious, low-carb bread in as little as two hours.
- LOW CALORIE, VEGETARIAN AND VEGAN OPTIONS – Replace butter with olive oil, ghee, nut butter, and most any other options that work with baking. Substitute eggs with chia eggs, flax eggs, or one of the many egg alternatives available.
- QUICK & EASY-TO-FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS – Using just a couple ingredients from your refrigerator, combine and mix to make a delicious 12″ large bread loaf (can be made in a 9″ loaf pan, or placed on a large sheet pan for a more traditional French bread style loaf or buns).
- SO MANY USES – We love this bread right out of the oven or toasted for sandwiches, panini, buttered toast, French toast, and garlic breads. We use it as breading in our meatloaves and meatballs.
- DO NOT THROW OUT THAT OLD BREAD – Slow-dry in a low-temp oven and grate for use as a coating on fried chicken, zucchini sticks, onion rings, etc. Season, cut, and slow bake till dry to make delicious croutons or crunchy, crispy seasoned bread chips to go with your favorite dips.